Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Just to Keep you Up to Date

Today is chilly and windy but tomorrow should be nice at least wind wise. That means I have a trip and can put a little money in my clothes. The snapper fishing is still off the hook as well as a strong Mack bite.

This weekend is the Leon Shell Memorial Sailfish Tournament. Bait has been hard to come by so it will be wide open with everyone hunting for bait to get a leg up of the competition.

In April the second annual Seven Mile Marina Sharkathon Tournament is coming around again. Small but fun tourney. It is all release with fish having to be photographed with the five foot minimum measuring stick.

A lot of captains are singing the no customer blues and I am no exception. Still, I have a few trips trickling in and the weather is starting to get better. So there is a chance that we may make a decent season since the fish are ready to play.

I should be able to start pushing the fish cleaning table after this weekend. So I will be offering my blog readers and the Florida Sportsman Fishing Forum guy an early bird discount of some kind. I am think cash off for the do it yourself guys or a free base for the guys that don't want to be bothered. If you are interested in Your own Captain Dallas approved Fillet Pro fish cleaning table stay tuned.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment