Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Don't Know How to Act?

I have a trip this morning with an older customer that has always wanted to catch some 'tails on the reef with his fly rod. The forecast was for 15 knot winds but it is flat calm. Perfect day for my fly guy. Now if the winds will just hold he should have the trip of his life.

I will post results later.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

2 comments:

  1. Well, work has me down and out. And actually video izle away this week as well. Thus video izle the great dearth of writing, for which I video izle apologize. But alas - all should be video izle back to normal next week...at least I hope so. But sağlıklı yaşam until then, I thought I would share some reasons müzik indir why if you aren't a cyclist in Columbia, Missouri, then it truly sucks to be you. All of these photos were taken this past weekend film izle around our lovely little COMO, which makes me erotik video izle love this place all the more. This past weekend lig tv izle was the Bike, Walk and Wheel Week kickoff web tasarım event which had many colorful displays of bicycles. Take the unamused gentlmen who had a small puppet of Betty White riding in his front basket.

    ReplyDelete