Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ah, The Off Season in the Florida Keys

This is the time of the year when my thoughts turn to other things like money and solving all the worlds problems. As some of you know I dabble in atmospheric physics and alternate energy which I find entertaining but pays squat. So I have another blog where I irritate real scientists that actually get paid to scare the hell out of us. That blog is Our Energy Future: Hydrogen. Both of these blogs have little links that if you click them I magically make money. So if you have the least amount of interest in any of the ads that Google thinks might interest you, click away.


Moving the Motor Coach to its new location inspired me to make some repairs and improvements. The photo above is a poor image of the new wainscot in the dining area used to cover the gaping hole in the wall required to repair a water leak in the shower. That project plus the new floor in the bedroom to replace the water damaged carpet led to some painting, a new microwave shelf, mongo spice rack and a taller than my cabinets likes cereal/oil/condiment rack. Now I can turn my thoughts more fully to solving all the world's problems which gives me a warm feeling similar to peeing my pants and is just as beneficial.

That means that fishing reports will be on the slow side unless something really interesting pops up. With the moon phase, I doubt that will happen for a week or so then things should be interesting again. Until then click away and amuse yourselves with my warped view of the world we live in.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment