Friday, January 13, 2017

Wooden Bridge Fish Camp

There are tons of great places in the Keys to stay with great fishing, but I look forward to fishing out of the Old Wooden Bridge Fishing Camp especially when it is windy this time of year.

I have some west coasters coming in next week that have booked into the Old Wooden Bridge Fishing Camp, which no longer has a wooden bridge by the way.   The camp is located at the bridge between Big Pine Key and No Name Key across the road from No Name Pub which is about a legendary as it gets.  Big Pine and No Name Keys are the primary home of the fairly famous Florida Key Deer and by boat, Bahia Honda, Spanish Harbor and the Content Keys are right there with sheltered water for most of the trip.  What's not to like?

Now I will probably get some grief for posting what looks like a paid ad, but I love fishing out of Wooden Bridge.  I wouldn't want to live there, but for some piece and quiet with great pizza, fishing, and scenery you cannot find a better spot.

Now I told the guys there is no way I can show them everything in a single trip so this will likely become a multi-day excursion.  I will do my best to make sure there are pictures galore so stay tuned.

Marathon in the Florida Keys and Old Wooden Bridge Fishing Camp, should be your next fishing vacation destinations. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment