Friday, January 18, 2008

I Need to Post More Often.

I just got a comment that I need to post more often. That is true. It is tough for me though since I am just a bit spoiled. To me news is kick butt stuff. I have had enough kick butt trips that just the normal things don't turn me on to write about. Doing the fishing 101 thing as much as I do it is hard for me to get excited about writing about it.

Today I took out a crew from the UK. That is United Kingdom not University of Kentucky. Gran dad is a serious fisherman, son could give a rip and the grandson didn't make the trip today. So I am teaching Gran dad how to catch bait and trade that in on something better.

While I am teaching Gran dad, the son starts thinking that the whole fishing thing is not that bad a deal. Now I am teaching the middle generation how to cast a spinning rod and catch fish. The middle generation had never caught a fish and never thought he would want to, now He is an angler. This is what I do. I teach people how to catch fish.

I teach more than just the fishing 101. I show people more advanced stuff and I get a lot of customers that want me on the boat every day because I put them on fish. A lot of different kinds of fish by the way.

So my old customer is right, I don't post enough because I am just a bit spoiled. An average day like today doesn't impress me much, but the crew had a great time and took a lot of photos. I just have to remember that a ho hum day to me may be another person's trip of a life time. And since Gran Dad never thought the father of his grandson would ever care to fish, today was a pretty big day.

Tight lines,
Enjoy a Marathon Heart of the Florida Keys Fishing vacation this year.

Capt. Dallas

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    i have seen your blog its interesting and informative.
    I really like the content you provide in the blog.
    But you can do more with your blog spice up your blog, don't stop providing the simple blog you can provide more features like forums, polls, CMS,contact forms and many more features.
    Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
    free Blog services provide only simple blogs but we can provide free website for you where you can provide multiple services or features rather than only simple blog.
    Become proud owner of the own site and have your presence in the cyber space.
    we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts) all the above services are absolutely free.
    The list of services we provide are

    1. Complete free services no hidden cost
    2. Free websites like www.YourName.com
    3. Multiple free websites also provided
    4. Free webspace of1000 Mb / 1 Gb
    5. Unlimited email ids for your website like (info@yoursite.com, contact@yoursite.com)
    6. PHP 4.x
    7. MYSQL (Unlimited databases)
    8. Unlimited Bandwidth
    9. Hundreds of Free scripts to install in your website (like Blog scripts, Forum scripts and many CMS scripts)
    10. We install extra scripts on request
    11. Hundreds of free templates to select
    12. Technical support by email

    Please visit our website for more details www.HyperWebEnable.com and www.HyperWebEnable.com/freewebsite.php

    Please contact us for more information.


    Sincerely,

    HyperWebEnable team
    info@HyperWebEnable.com

    ReplyDelete