Friday, January 18, 2008

I Need to Post More Often.

I just got a comment that I need to post more often. That is true. It is tough for me though since I am just a bit spoiled. To me news is kick butt stuff. I have had enough kick butt trips that just the normal things don't turn me on to write about. Doing the fishing 101 thing as much as I do it is hard for me to get excited about writing about it.

Today I took out a crew from the UK. That is United Kingdom not University of Kentucky. Gran dad is a serious fisherman, son could give a rip and the grandson didn't make the trip today. So I am teaching Gran dad how to catch bait and trade that in on something better.

While I am teaching Gran dad, the son starts thinking that the whole fishing thing is not that bad a deal. Now I am teaching the middle generation how to cast a spinning rod and catch fish. The middle generation had never caught a fish and never thought he would want to, now He is an angler. This is what I do. I teach people how to catch fish.

I teach more than just the fishing 101. I show people more advanced stuff and I get a lot of customers that want me on the boat every day because I put them on fish. A lot of different kinds of fish by the way.

So my old customer is right, I don't post enough because I am just a bit spoiled. An average day like today doesn't impress me much, but the crew had a great time and took a lot of photos. I just have to remember that a ho hum day to me may be another person's trip of a life time. And since Gran Dad never thought the father of his grandson would ever care to fish, today was a pretty big day.

Tight lines,
Enjoy a Marathon Heart of the Florida Keys Fishing vacation this year.

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment