Thursday, March 27, 2008

Photo Tour of the Florida Keys Boat Ramps

Okay, I have been busy fishing and getting tiki prices together and a few other things. Because of that my post are a little behind. Doc, has started a photographic Tour of the boat ramps here in the Keys. As he and I get time we are going to build a blog and later a book of the launch facilities available.

Right now I want to turn you trailer boaters on to the photos library. Details like directions, parking limitations and other stuff will be down the road. As soon as I get a day or two free I will build the blog and start writing.

For now here is the link to the photos. Some are pretty funny if you were planning to using the ramp.

Here's the link:

This is the link to the Boat Ramps of Monroe County where we are building the ramp guide. It is under construction so there will be changes and additions.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all ths info next time im out in my Sevylor i think i will be a better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and a wonderful read. I have a blog with fun things to do in the Florida Keys: http://blog.reserve123.com/2008/10/family-fun-in-the-florida-keys/

    ReplyDelete