Friday, June 26, 2009

Today at the Seven Mile marina

I went down to the Seven Mile Marina early today because I needed to make some
Dallas Darts. The best performing Dallas Darts are made within 20 feet of water, just the way it works. When I showed up everyone in the marina that had a boat was getting ready to head out on charters. They all take off to fish while I work on my lures. 30 minutes later they all come back to the dock. Despite the forecast, a pretty wicked storm brewed just offshore of Marathon. Everyone took a three hour chill pill for the storm to dissipate then hit the road again for a fishing redeux. Maybe it is just me but it was kinda comical.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

1 comment: