Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Week Ahead

Lots of stuff going on this week. First I will be ring the Salvation Army bell at Publix from 12:00 to 2:00. That will be a first. Then Thursday and Friday I will be in Key Weird for a wedding rehearsal, then Friday I perform my first wedding. Saturday I fish for profit with one of my favorite regulars. Monday and Tuesday I fish with another of my favorite regulars.

Fishing has for the most part been outstanding for the few guys that have been getting out. I hope I haven't how to do it since it has been nearly a month since my last trip.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment