Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Neglected my Blog Again!

My apologies for not keeping things up dated.  As an energy geek, the stuff in Japan has diverted my attention.  I have written a bunch of stuff on my energy blog.  So far, I stand behind my prediction, even though there are a few dozen Phd types that think I am an idiot. Pfttt to them, I'm righter than they are nah nah nah.  Not to belittle the tragedy over there, but there has been some wild and crazy speculation going on.

If you happen to be in town, there is a Blues Brothers act appearing at Salty's once in a while that is a riot.  I like the regular entertainment here in town, but something new is nice.  Fishing, I have not done much.  We tried the Bay a couple days ago for black tip sharks and got skunked.  The conditions in the Bay are changing to spring mode.  Unfortunately, one of Flatlines motors decided it needs some TLC.  That puts a crimp in Chris' friend's and family's on the water adventures.

Other guys have been doing great on the tarpon and ocean side stuff.  Jeff Knapp has been kicking tarpon butt better that he has in years.  Howard at Pip's and the other guys in old town have been catching everything from good size dolphin to impressive muttons.  Very solid action for any time of the year.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

 Tight lines,

 Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment