Saturday, June 16, 2012

Toying with an Idea

Since a friend is trying to sell his home I did some basic picture uploads and stuff so they could email things to different agents.  Once that is done, it is nothing to creating a new blog, so I created one.  Water Front Homes for Sale in the Florida Keys.  For someone interested in selling water front homes in the Florida Keys, the title is kinda appropriate :)  So if you know of anyone selling or buying water front homes in the Florida Keys, let them know.  I can add listings or other stuff.  Since I am not a real estate agent, there is squat little else I can do, but who knows maybe someone knows someone that knows someone.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment