Thursday, July 21, 2011

Florida Sportsman Fishing Forum

The Florida Sportsman Fishing Forum has undergone quite a few changes. Unfortunately, it looks like they lost most of the information for the Florida Keys they had built up over the years. Drastic changes, but it looks like it is back up for a while, anyway.

Since the changes all of the old links to stuff on the forum not longer work on this blog. Shame, plenty of good stuff lost. At least my blog is still kicking, so some of the information is alive here.

August looks like a mess with five groups coming and none of them setting a firm schedule. The family will get their trips and one of my regulars will have his four days, but everyone else will just have to hope that I am free. I have several other guides I can recommend, but they are subject to be booked and one is heading up north on vacation. So I will just have to deal with it the best I can.

The Bus is looking nice. I still have a list of things I want to do, but nothing that has to be done right now. That's a good thing! The new location is across the street from the Seven Mile Marina. One of the Captains there has me boat sitting the first week of August and has another boat that he wants me to run. I am still thinking about that, but the boat looks pretty good.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment