Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Demoted!!!

No sooner than I promote myself to Colonel Dallas, I get demoted by the Coast Guard to Captain Tisdale again. I don't understand the Navy and Coast Guard way. In the Army, Colonel is a pretty big deal. The Navy guys say that Captain is just as big a deal. Well, at least I didn't get promoted to Rear Admiral. Who would want to be a REAR admiral?

Lots of guys down here call their wives Admiral. Some I have seen might not appreciate the REAR tacked on, if you know what I mean.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas (no longer Colonel and luckily not REAR Admiral)

No comments:

Post a Comment