Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Ticket Has Arrived!

Ladies and Gentlemen, after swearing to do my best not to expire while in command of a vessel and that I will notify the United States Coast Guard prior to my expiration, I am now considered to be capable of operating a motor vessel for hire. With all the privileges and responsibilities associated with my merchant mariners credential.

My regular customers know that opens the doors to vast opportunities to kick mo fish butt!

I have nearly finalized negotiations with one charter, Walkabout Charters Inc., here in Marathon to operate one of Chris' new boats. It is a ~25 foot sea Vee with twin four stroke Yamaha power. Very similar to the type of boat most suited to my diverse fishing pleasures.

After taking care of a few odds and ends here, I can now renew my off season Key Weird fishing expeditions which once upon a time, placed considerable change in my dead season pockets.

To summarize: I am back and out to kick some fish butt!

Since I absolutely giddy with joy, I will knock a hundred bucks off any charter through December 20th 2011. After that I am booked for at least 4 weeks!!!!!


Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,
Colonel (USCG certified Capt.) Dallas

2 comments:

  1. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to catch...up with you in Feb again...the Hankins and Swains

    ReplyDelete