Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Amazing Car


The bus needs newer tires and I have been watching craigslist for a few months trying to find a deal.  I had planned to borrow a pickup for the tire pickup, but it was committed to a move and the tires would likely not be around if I waited.  So figured I would give the Camry a shot.  After removing the rear bench seat and clearing out the trunk, I managed to get all 6 8R19.5 Bridgestone tires in the car that doesn't quit.

8R19.5 are rather large in case you didn't know and extremely expensive new, between $200 for cheapos and over $300 for top of the line.  Thanks to the Camry, the bus now has 6 newer tires for the cost of about one new tire.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

 Tight lines,

 Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment