Sunday, March 29, 2009

L'Attitudes Restaurant Review


Since I didn't fish today I decided to do some restaurant reviewing. I don't know how qualified I am but with my girth I suspect I rank up there. The place I reviewed today was L'Attitudes at Sombrero Resort. They have been around for a while but have new management starting about six weeks ago. Pizza and Pasta is their forte.

As a fisherman though I don't review restaurants on their main items as much as how well they do bait. Calamari, squid, is one thing that I feel sets a want a be from the real deal in the restaurant business.

Chef Tony knows his stuff. I have to say it was probably the best I have ever had. Tony knows his stuff without a doubt. L'Attitudea has a short but quality menu if you are in the mood for Italian. Definitely worth a visit and the prices are pretty dang reasonable.

They also have a pool and outside bar if you just want to hang out. Put it on your to do list.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

1 comment:

  1. Very nice information.............. thank you so much..............

    ___________________
    Smarry
    The only Satellite Television Delivers the Best Value in Entertainment

    ReplyDelete