Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wish I had Something to Post.

The wind has been up and my health has been down. Hopefully, whatever kind of bug I have is about ready to run its course. I had to turn over two trips to Dave. Well, I probably could have fished today, but since I can't talk and have chills I opted for more chicken soup and the couch.

Fishing in this East wind has been tough. Dave managed some Mangrove snapper with one nice Lane snapper at the bridge. Bobby Brown tried offshore yesterday. He brought back a few nice Yellowtails and a soaked crew.

Tomorrow I am going to try some semi flats fishing sheltered by the bridge for mainly sharks and 'cudas but will have my eyes open for a few tarpon and the usual suspects.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww
    Feel Better Sooon Dallas!
    Winds re whippin gain today-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice information thanks for the posting.............

    ___________________
    Smarry
    The only Satellite Television Delivers the Best Value in Entertainment

    ReplyDelete