Monday, May 18, 2009

Captain Gator Kicks My Butt.


I had a dolphin trip this morning that turned into a bayside bridge trip because of a 19 foot boat and a lousy weather forecast. After getting my butt kicked in 8 to 10 foot seas Saturday I was up for a rematch in 3 to 5s in a smaller boat. With the forecast I did a snapper trip that was about as much fun as watching grass grow. Don't get me wrong we caught a few nice snapper but the emphasis is on few. The bite sucked but the fish were there.

Mean while, the larger boats made it offshore to calming winds and bigger critters. Gator managed a 46 pounder dolphin to lead the Captain Pips fleet in '09. I hate being anything other that the lead dog. So somebody needs to come down ready to open a can of whoop ass on Captain Gator.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

2 comments:

  1. Captain Gator is "Da Bomb"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article and experience...... thanks for the sharing.................

    ___________________
    Smarry
    The only Satellite Television Delivers the Best Value in Entertainment

    ReplyDelete