Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Duval Crawl Claims Another Trip

Marathon is pretty laid back. Guest that come to Captain Pips enjoy the quiet laid back atmosphere of the area. But sometimes they have to check out the wild side of the Keys. My crew from yesterday mentioned that they were heading to Key Weird er. West for the evening after our fishing trip. They had booked me again for today, but I kinda thought things may not go as they planned.

Just as I thought, they got toasted and didn't hit the rack until after four in the morning. Bravo for them! They had a great time. I on the other hand waited for them to decide what they were going to do. Being a nice guy or friggin' stupid, your call, I didn't request a deposit. So I basically lost a productive day waiting on guys that over indulged.

I don't want to change my policy because it is a pain in the butt doing refunds and figuring out why a trip should be canceled and the deposit refunded. So here is the deal. If you book me and can't fish for what ever reason, buy me a bottle of the brown stuff for sitting at the dock for five hours waiting for you to sober up. If I am unable to run a trip, I bust my butt to find a qualified replacement or make whatever arrangements to make the customer happy. Just part of the job. Every captain down here that is worth fishing with will do the same thing.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

1 comment:

  1. That is really cool blog Thank you..........................


    ___________________
    Smarry
    The only Satellite Television Delivers the Best Value in Entertainment

    ReplyDelete