Friday, August 07, 2009

Another August Update

Today I was just out getting bait to trade for a few smokes. My mutton trip got canceled because my client has to deal with business. Totally understandable.
After struggling to get bait, I was relaxing with a Scotch and smoking a cig made in some third world country when D J calls me to say he got a 45 pound dolphin on one of my Dallas Darts. I thought it was a Black Fin Tuna at first when he called which would be a new record. But it was just a nice dolphin. Still I am stoked for D J, my Darts and Marathon fishing in general.

I will try to get a picture of the fish to post.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment