Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Alter Ego

With the season nearly dead until the last tropical cyclone threat is over I assume my alter ego. Many of you may not know I spent a lot of the government's money attempting to get a higher education. The whole global warming thing that suddenly became climate change piqued my curiosity. I actually spend way too much time following papers devoted to this subject.

With our government poised to commit multi-billions of dollars to solve a problem that may not exist, and since I have too much time on my hands, I am writing a series of articles on things that make you say huh, related to climate change. If this is not your cup of tea bear with me until the fishing season resumes.

For a fishing report, it is all good but there is no one down here to take advantage of the situation. Damn weather channel!

If you care to read my latest article, here is the link.

I will be out of town for a few days shortly so no posts probably. Got to make some rent money.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment