Thursday, September 10, 2009

No Fishing Reports for a While

Y'all aren't getting any fishing reports for a while because I had to get a real job for a few weeks. Working a warehouse delivering stuff for the Navy. It may just tide me over for the off season, but I suspect that Scotch and quality cigarettes will be in short supply for a while.

This whole bad economy thing has me in barter mode. I had a farmer call me today about a trip in February. I gave him one price if he just shows up and a good discount if he brings me a quarter of venison. Now if you want to come down and have access to some prong horn antelope, goat as you may call it, I may barter my price down a touch more. Ain't nothing like goat on the grill.

Until I get done doing work that requires me to wear shoes and carry my reading glasses, the fishing reports will be a bit thin. But as the season gets closer remember.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment