Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11, 2008

On the eighth anniversary of 911 I was working at Boca Chica. The guys and gals their did a good job of showing their respect. Some of the guys ran PT in bunker gear and with the morning temperature in the high 80's degree, that was pretty inspiring, at least to me anyway.

I was supposed to have a couple of trips this weekend, but due to a death in the family my regular had to head back home just after getting settled into his room at Pips. My condolences to the family.

So now I will have a normal weekend. I'll be watching some football, may fire up the grill and just chill. That is not a normal thing for me because weekends and holidays are meaningless for a fishing guide. Everyday is just another normally, but this weekend I will just chill.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

2 comments: