Sunday, October 09, 2011

Fishing for Fame

Normally, I do try to keep this silly science nonsense off my good blog, dumping stuff nobody understands on my trash blog, but this is a little special.

The IPCC Down Welling Radiation Violates the Law

Catchy title, if I had someone that could proof read technical stuff, it could even be published is a high quality journal like Energy and Environment, where the concept came from, though I never got to read all of Dr. Kimoto's excellent paper, thanks doc! If it weren't for those pay walls, I could have done this a year ago.


The pretty part of the drawing is thanks to NASA and our tax dollars at work. Good job NASA, the data appears to dead on. Well, I can find a few stray Wm-2 here and there :)

Any tips from new visitors would be appreciated, the ~72 hours it took me to solve this was mentally draining.

BTW, Will cipher for food. It is a big step from fishing to atmospheric physics, but in this economy, ya takes whats ya gets. Any job openings out there for a wild and crazy science guy?



Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success. Tight lines, Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment