Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Fishing for Missing Heat.


The wind blew my trip out yesterday so I figured I would aggravate some of the online climate change gurus. What started as a simple math problem developed into a lot more issues. Needless to say, with nothing making too much sense, no one cared to help me with my little issue. So I published a little post on my other blog trying to explain the situation in, Back to Baking Bacon Bread. Then I posted a short blurb on what my potential discovery may imply in Trenberth, Monckton and Lucia - Are They Missing the Heat?


Just in case you were wondering what I do when I can't fish. The Bacon Bread, rolls really, were crusty and full of bacon bits, like a bagel on steroids without the hole. Tasty!

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment