Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Silly Assed Coast Guard Wants Proof I Ain't Dead!

Lord have mercy. After nearly four years of fighting health problems and the Coast Guard, they now want my doctor to verify that I am not dead!

Yes, sports fans, after taking a half dozen urine tests, being finger printed four times, paying fro a Twic card I will never use, having to retake the captain's course and spending over a thousand dollars I could used for other things, the Coast Guard wants me to spend another hundred bucks so my doctor can check my pulse.

Ain't America grand?

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment