Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yes, I Have Been Neglecting My Fishing Blog

While the season is slow and the weather sucks thanks to all the rain, I have been trapped inside doing the weird things I enjoy. Cooking, Blogging, Theoretical Physics and pissing the science world off.

While my other little blog doesn't get many hits, it gets interesting hits from major universities and governments. That is kinda cool. I didn't even know the Dutch had a National Aerospace Laboratory. Most of the readers of the other blog have no clue what I am talking about, that is cool too.

But physics ain't fishin'. That is what I am really good at and I can't wait for the season to start again!


Food and money wise, I am building a little social network thing for the Seven Mile Grill. Since my HTML coding is poor because of my last computer crash, it is slow going, but coming along. The money per hour sucks, but hey, I have to take pictures of food and somebody has to eat it :) I am getting them to think about WiFi access which would make my life simpler.

Some of you may remember Joel Prick, the Dutch heir that got lost in the Keys which I found and reunited with his family thanks to blogging. You never can tell what a little blogging may do.

So Enjoy the weather you have while it lasts, then get your butts back down here for some serious or not so serious fishing, I do both.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment