Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Office View



When I took this picture I thought the weed line would show better.  Guess not.  Any who, this a view from one of my current office windows aboard the Lady Catherine.   We ran a couple of dolphin trips ending yesterday.  The crew had a good time with action even though we didn't find any slammers.  With all the small dolphin, Little Tunny and various Jacks, the birds are not much help locating the monsters.  Even in close though there is normally enough legal fish to make the trip worth while.

I also had an audition on a 50 foot Bertram needing a more regular Captain.  I am not really looking for a permanent big boat gig so if you happen to know anyone that is let them know that there are a couple of slots open here in Marathon.

Despite my most sincere desire to not commit to night fishing trips since there is always that possible day booking, I will be doing just that if the weather holds in a few days.  An AM reef followed by a 6:00 PM midnight snapper trip.  I am getting way to old to do that very often.  As it is I had a full day offshore followed by a two hour boating 101 the day before yesterday.   So projects are starting to back up while fishing takes the lead.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

 Tight lines,

 Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment