Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Wheels

 This is the new to me set of wheels in case anyone is wondering.  I doubt that I will be getting that attached to this Taurus, but for temporary wheels and a shot at making a little cash it is interesting.
It will also lug a bunch of fishing and/or other project junk around.  Since it also has a roof rack some parts of my life will become easier.

Not much is going to change on this vehicle for a while but I can see a new pair of head lamp lens, a rod storage system and a kayak rack in the not too distant future.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

 Tight lines,

 Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment