Friday, January 14, 2011

One Thing Leads to Another



I knew cleaning out the truck would lead to other things!  Now I have twenty something rods and reels broken down for maintenance, a bunch of my fishing lures to make, fish cleaning table stuff to do, a lot of clothes to wash and a weekend with no trips scheduled.  It is getting tough to put stuff off!

Anyway, I finally made a decision on the fish cleaning table basic mounting base.  I just ordered a bunch of cypress wood for the bases.  I think natural wood is pretty sexy looking and cypress should be a good, long lasting look with the state of the art, rotational molded, high density poly-ethylene, fish cleaning table.  So sometime in the next couple of weeks the captain Dallas approved fish cleaning table should be on display at a tackle store near you, if you happen to live near here.

I do have some sad news to report.  Woodrow D. Pecker is no longer with us.  Woodrow passed in his sleep the other night.  Injuries due to a flying accident are suspected of causing Woodrow's demise.  Alcohol has not been ruled out.  The family requests you send donations to the Marathon Wild Bird Center and Guidance Clinic in lieu of flowers.

On a brighter note, Joel J. Prick is scheduled for release Tuesday.  His family will be arriving this weekend for the long awaited reunion.  I will try to interview Joel on the conditions of the Key West Detention Facility, which has the most awesome view of any Detention Facility in the United States, if you have a water front room.  Joel's lawyer thinks Canada has better detention facilities, but I beg to differ!

I have Wifi restaurant reviews ready for posting after I tidy up the blog a bit.  One resort/restaurant does not have wifi!!  The Hammocks, A Blue Green resort has no wifi!  I recommend everyone let them know how outrageous it is for them to neglect that basic necessity of vacationing! Since they are right next door, I should get a kick butt signal if they add wifi.


Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment