Sunday, January 02, 2011

You Need to Write More!

I have been hearing that a good bit.  So I am going to try.  I found a webcam for the computer so I may just show some pictures of where I am writing when I am writing.  The photo below is from Porky's Bay Side.  As you can see the bar tender is having no fun at all :)

Future blog posts from the restaurants I have been reviewing for the web addicted and probably one or two from on the beach, just to aggravate the snow bound, will be coming soon.  My next fishing trip is Tuesday so I should have a new fishing report then.  Until then, Happy New Year, Y'all!

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment