Saturday, December 03, 2011

Beer and Wine Climate Change and Fishing Summit

This guy must be related to me somehow, Beer and Wine Climate Change Summit. So in a show of solidarity, I am going to throw my own Beer and Wine Climate Change and Fishing Summit at Salty's Waterfront Grill at the Seven Mile Marina on December 15th myself. Being a teetotaler at the moment, I reckon I should mention non adult refreshment drinkers are welcome as well. I will drink vicariously along with the folks stuck preserving their livers. I am still amazed that I have one that functions.

For the dedicated warmers, coolers, or who carers, we can have a kick off breakfast at the Seven Mile Grill (I made some kick butt popovers this morning BTW)and after summit happy hour at Lazy Days, all within staggering distance of summit headquarters.

We do ask that if you must discuss politics, do so prior to imbibing.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Col. (Capt.) Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment