Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pictures of Boats and Stuff


This the the new to Chris Sea Vee that I will be fishing from time to time. We fished four guys the other day and there was plenty of room. The boat run fine. With twin 150 Yamaha it can cover a lot of ground pretty quick. So I am looking forward to some of my old Gulf Wreck fishing adventures and a Cay Sal run or two in the summer.


This is the Blackfin, Walkabout. Still pretty quick with a lot better fuel economy with a single straight inboard Yanmar diesel . It is more family friendly, potty wise and weather wise with the enclosure.

Both are docked at the Seven Mile Marina where I plan to do most of my fishing. The Seven Mile Marina has been building stuff left and right!


North side Chiki Tiki to the point which will have its own bar in season.

View from the main dining area and stage.


This will be the new down stairs bar area.




New down stairs restrooms with Chiki Tiki extention.


I sure picked a bad time to quit drinking with all the options available within staggering distance of my new digs :)

As I mentioned before I have access to a couple other boats that I may uses for flats fishing and Flamingo trips for the back country lovers. I like mixing it up which is the reason I settle in Marathon. So much fishing, so little time.

Marathon in the Florida Keys should be your next fishing vacation destination. Join us for charter fishing, fishing guide trips or our fishing 101 so you can fish on your own with better success.

Tight lines,

Capt. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment